Main category / Utilities
Sub category / Security
Developer / Ben Software Ltd
Filesize / 13619
Title / SecuritySpy

https://bitly.com/2DXKmQn
✖ SecuritySpy 4.2.9

Enable web server
To allow access to SecuritySpy from the Internet, your router must be configured to forward incoming connections to SecuritySpy. Use these options to enable automatic port forwarding for the HTTP and/or HTTPS port. For this to work, your router must support, and have enabled, either NAT Port Mapping Protocol (NAT-PMP), or Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). Almost all routers support at least one of these protocols, and most have this feature enabled by default.
Choose the mask you want to edit from the drop-down menu. To the right of this menu there are some handy options for manipulating the mask (e.g. to clear or invert it). Note that, for network cameras, the video blanking mask is only available if you have chosen to recompress video data from the camera, under the Device section.
MPEG-4 and H.264 streams comprise key frames (I-frames) each followed by multiple delta frames (P-frames). The delta frames encode only the changes in the image since the previous frame. The key frame rate — sometimes called "I-Frame Rate", "Key Frame Interval", "GOV Length", or "Intra Frame Period" — determines how frequently key frames appear in the video stream (e.g. a key frame rate of 10 means that each key frame is followed by 10 delta frames).
Setting up of SecuritySpy is quick and easy though definitely some knowledge of networking, ports, etc. is helpful. The included online manual is large and quite detailed and will help you with anything you might not fully understand.
SecuritySpy supports Blackmagic video input devices. Blackmagic produce an array of high-quality video devices, from cinematic cameras that connect to your Mac by Thunderbolt, to HDMI and SDI video input devices that connect to your Mac by USB-3 or Thunderbolt.

Recomended for High Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=8481&kw=t3Xp9.ver.4.2.10.SecuritySpy.zip (15661 kb)

for 10.13.6 https://macpkg.icu/?id=8481&kw=SecuritySpy-ver-4.2.7-BDNb.tar.gz (14708 kb)

Improved volume control for audio input devices and two-way audio I've used this software for just over a year now. It had performed flawlessly. With this software I can remotely check for package deliveries even when I'm out of town. I have used the recordings to find out when during the night a neighbors car was broken into (4:53 am) and who didn't do it (it was some guys driving through the neighborhood, not a local). After a neighbor sent an email about his home being burgled during the day, I was able go back and review footage to provide him photos of a guy who approached my house looking very furtive, then when on to look around a couple more homes before moving down the street toward the burgled home. The police recognized the fellow as a burglar. Too bad my neighbor didn't have a camera system to deter the thief along with SecuritySpy in case the thief broke in anyway. visit official website "Everything I wanted in security camera system software." Group Setup 14 cameras at 1 MP | 9 cameras at 2 MP | 7 cameras at 3 MP Clock style Change your computer back to it’s previous IP configuration.

{11031 kb} C1BOL SECURITYSPY V.4.2.12 4.1.6 Mojave

{15934 kb} Download vers.4.5.9 SecuritySpy jP8k 4.2.6 Featured for OS X

{14572 kb} Update v.4.2.7 SecuritySpy 14Yhw 4.2.5 Best MacBook

{11303 kb} Software VERS.4.2 SECURITYSPY T04 6.2.9 Best! version

{16206 kb} Download g1U SecuritySpy v 4.2.11 6.2.9 New! version

{12938 kb} Free LA8 VERS.4.1.6 SECURITYSPY 4.5.9 New! version

{12529 kb} Download CIGTK8 V 4.2.13 SECURITYSPY 4.2.11 Best! version

to iMac FontLab_v_6.4.4_zuqZQT.zip | 69939 kbytes | 6.1.8

MacOS V.7.2.11-0.XAMPP.XZNFO.PKG | 368445 kbytes | 7.2.13-0

Featured! version FFWORKS.VERS.6.5.1.CK8G0.TAR.GZ | 16629 kbytes | 1.0.2

Recomended! version WAITINGLIST.VER..1.3.5.GUAN6.APP | 12162 kbytes | 1.2.8
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Discussions générales.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 117 autres membres